CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator
(Must have Solidworks & Cam Experience, preferably Camworks)
We are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. This job is a key role and is important that you are able to demonstrate a safe & methodical level of expertise.
- Programming, Setting & Operating CNC machine Turn/Mill Centres, with Mazatrol experience.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings & Customer supplied Models etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high-quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to both maintain & produce consistent results
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly, and the most effective method possible.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality Requirements
- Proven experience as CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator, essential
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
Apply here: email@example.com | STRICTLY NO AGENCIES