CNC Turner Programmer / Setter / Operator
CNC Turner Programmer / Setter / Operator with Mazatrol
or Fanuc Experience
• Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understanding the specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
We are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. This job is a key role and is important that you are able to demonstrate a safe & methodical level of expertise CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential. The goal is to produce high-quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand the specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to both maintain & produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality Requirements
• Proven experience as CNC operator
• Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Computer savvy with a basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
• Mechanical aptitude and good math skills • A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication abilities
• High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
• Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org